Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mix Tapes on CD

Q. I've heard some of your music mixes in class and have always enjoyed them. It sounds like we have very similar tastes in music. Keep it up and maybe we can talk music one day and share some of our favorite bands. However, at the moment I am putting together a mix CD for some one I like and was wondering if you had any advice on a good title?
It sounds like we both like Placebo very much. I think you maybe like Blink 182, too much. I do always like to here when Neko Case comes on. I hadn't heard her before.
Thanks in advance for your help,

A. Here are some titles that I think would fit well with a mix CD:
1.Yellow Duck Hide Away
2. Welp, (The Good night mix)
3. Flaming Letters to the Editor
4. Ballpoint Penicillin
5. The Snowman Diary
6. Fold Your Arms Emma
7. Eleven Foot Dunk
8. Songs that remind me of me reminding you of me
9. Nine songs for whales and lovers
10. Give this back to me if you don't like it. I know someone else who would appreciate it. And if you do happen to give it back, I'll know you don't feel the same about me and I'll promise to leave you alone while I work on creating an even more powerfully convincing mix... Until then

Placebo, your right, I do like them very much. Blink 182... Yeah I can't explain it, except that they are the best band in the world. Happy to hear that you found Neko Case.
Good luck with the mix and I hope that helps,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment